Saturday, November 19, 2011

Shall I cash it or keep it longer?

Iam earning money through cash paid surveys. So far I have 30.00 dollars. My aim is to save the money from paid surveys for my future savings. If I cash out I might use up that money soon. If I kkeep it is it safe with the paid survey business? If I an save 50.00 dollars per month that would be wonderful. I just do not want to spend it all now.

Shall I cash it or keep it longer?
I would cash it out and just make sure that you don't spend it. If you keep it in the paid survey "business" you will lose it if the program goes under. Those businesses die every day. And even if it looks like they are doing alright financially doesn't really mean anything. I would cash it out as soon as I can and at least put in a savings account.





http://www.financialgym.org
Reply:You could EASILY spend $50 a month on coffee, magazines and chewing gum.





If you invested it in an average growth mutual fund instead, it would become a MILLION dollars in about 40 years...





Compound interest is your friend!


No comments:

Post a Comment