Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Does anyone know of any liginimant survey sight besides cashcrate?

I am 13 and I am looking for a liginimant survey sight besides cash crate. I tried cash crate but I only made 5.00 in 1 1/2 hours. and since them my phone has been ringing of the hook! I really need some fast cash. Please help!

Does anyone know of any liginimant survey sight besides cashcrate?
IF YOU MADE MONEY WITH CASH CRATE THEN YOU MIGHT AS WILL KEEP ON MAKING MONEY WITH CASH CRATE AT LEAST TRY TO MAKE YOURSELF $500 OR $1,000, JUST DON'T GIVE OUT YOUR PHONE # ANYMORE IF YOU CAN HELP IT, OR GET A CELLPHONE OR A SECOND LAND LINE AT YOUR HOUSE (JUST BASIC LIKE $15 OR $25 A MONTH ASK YOUR MOM OR DAD TO HELP) ALSO SET UP AN EMAIL ADDRESS THAT YOU WILL USE JUST FOR DOING THESE SURVEYS BECAUSE I DID THIS SAME KIND OF THING AND I NOW HAVE FROM OVER TIME 14,000 (FOURTEEN THOUSAND) EMAILS THAT HAVE PILED UP IN MY ONE EMAIL ADDRESS, IT IS KIND OF TRASHED NOW SO YOU ARE GONNA WANNA HAVE A EMAIL ACCOUNT SETUP JUST FOR THIS PURPOSE P.S. ALL OTHER SURVEY WEBSITES ARE GOING TO BE ABOUT THE SAME AND THE REASON THAT THY ASK FOR YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS SO THAT THY CAN MARKET THERE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS TO YOU P.P.S.S I DON'T THINK THAT IT IS A GOOD IDEA TO EVER PAY A WEBSITE SO YOU CAN DO SURVEYS . CASH CRATE IS FREE ISN'T IT? P.P.P.S.S.S YOU CAN EMAIL ME BY CLICKING ON MY Mister E PROFILE I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW HOW YOU DO WITH YOUR SURVEYS SO PLEASE KEEP ME POSTED AT LEAST ONCE A MONTH THANKS
Reply:your spelling is atrocious. get off the computer and read a dictionary.





and the store owner below needs to check his grammar!!

used shoes

1 comment:

  1. Discover how 1,000's of people like YOU are making a LIVING by staying home and are fulfilling their dreams right NOW.
    SUBSCRIBE NOW

    ReplyDelete