Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Good survey sites for a 13 year old?

I am 13 years old and want to make some extra cash using online surveys that will allow people of my age. I've used Cashcrate but the offers that they have links fo can't be done unless you're 18 or over, which is sort of pointless letting 13 year olds sign up in the first place.


Thanks

Good survey sites for a 13 year old?
Most online survey sites are scams. Never ever pay to join a survey site. There are legitimate survey sites out there, however you will usually only be able to make around 10-15 dollars a month per site (and that is a good month). The truth is, there is no one out there that is willing to pay you a lot of money for filling out surveys all day.





Below is a partial list of legitimate online survey companies:





Survey Savvy


Haris Poll Online


Greenfield Online


Opinion Outpost


Survey Spot


Buzzback


NPD Online


Lightspeed Panel


Your2Cents





Feel free to use a search engine to visit their websites yourself, or you can visit my website at:





http://www.earnontheside.com/surveys.htm





I am personally a member of all of these sites and have received payment or rewards from all of them.


I have all the links available as well as information on each site including:





Rating (1-5 Stars)


Survey Participation Method


Payment Type


Payment Method


Minimum Payout


Average $ Per Survey


Survey Invitation Frequency


Referral Program


Minimum Age





I don't charge you anything for this information, but I have worked very hard compiling it, and I am constantly updating, so I would appreciate it if you bookmarked the page and checked out my sponsors.





Hope this helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment