Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ok so when your doing your survey then cash it do the people cashing it need I.D or anything?

I just want to know cause I%26#039;m getting one in the mail and I%26#039;m curious to know if I need my I.D or some thing|||you%26#039;re getting paid to do a survey? sounds fishy to me. Make sure you don%26#039;t give the survey company your account number or any personal info. If you know it%26#039;s a legit company, yes the bank will need your ID. Possibly even a secondary ID, like a credit card, payment stub, school ID, and an account number if you have one. Honestly, it sounds like a phishing scam. I saw it all the time, when I worked at Regions Bank. You cash it and it comes back out of your account later, because it%26#039;s fraud. Just be careful with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment