Thursday, May 20, 2010

Do you know any site where i can complete surveys and offers for cash? i have tried many but they dont have a

do you know any site where i can complete surveys and offers for cash? i have tried many but they dont have any for my country( kenya)

Do you know any site where i can complete surveys and offers for cash? i have tried many but they dont have a
No offence, but I doubt there are many companies worried about breaking in to the Kenyan market so there won't be any willing to pay people to complete surveys.
Reply:I have only 2 survey sites I recommend. You can find them on my blogs which are in my profile.





One pays through Paypal and I usually earn $75 in 3 days.





The other pays through checks. I get $5 at a time.





There are other sites I am involved in that pay for surveys, but they also are mostly to complete offers.





They are free to join and the description should say whether they take International members or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment