Thursday, May 20, 2010

Does anyone know of any online surveys so I can make extra cash that actually works?

I tried this for a LONG time, just too hard headed I guess to face the truth that it wasn't going to work. My experience was I registered with a BUNCH of the sites thinking I was going to get tons of surveys. Well, I waited and waited. At some point some started rolling in, I would get half way through, almost to the end, whatever, only to find out that I did not qualify.





Someone recently told me he had to join over 100 sites.. I wouldn't go back there on a bet. Too much time wasted for little to know results.





~jennifer

Does anyone know of any online surveys so I can make extra cash that actually works?
Yeah try this site :


http://www.cashforsurveys.co.uk/internat...


Lists some of the better and free Survey Sites that allow you to make some extra cash.


No comments:

Post a Comment