Monday, May 24, 2010

Does anyone have any info on the treasure troopers survey sight?

I need some info on how safe and how much tresure troopers pays and stuff. And if anyone knows of any other sites besides cash crate that would be great.

Does anyone have any info on the treasure troopers survey sight?
I recently tried it and the surveys weren't what I was looking for. I wanted them to ask my oppinion on things. These so called surveys were where they show you products and ask which you to order them. There's endless screens of them and at the end it says you can't get your gift card unless you order 1 of them. I don't recommend it. Sorry.


1 comment:

  1. Discover how THOUSAND of people like YOU are earning their LIVING from home and are living their dreams TODAY.
    GET FREE INSTANT ACCESS

    ReplyDelete